Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, located in Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman), is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established practice. Willing to consider new grads, as well as experienced physicians.
- Join 3 Board Certified Family Medicine physicians
- Instant patient base
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Mooresville, NC is located around beautiful Lake Norman in the Piedmont region, and within 25 minutes drive to Charlotte off I-77S. Mooresville is perhaps best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams, which earned the town the nickname "Race City USA." Excellent public and private schools, Davidson College, and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are all within close proximity, as well as access to arts, entertainment, and major league sports. With the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities within easy driving distance, Mooresville and the Greater Lake Norman area is ideally situated for all lifestyles. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is within 30 miles of Mooresville!