A Family Medicine physician is sought to join a 21-physician primary care group in Modesto, California. The candidates who have an interest in teaching is preferred.
- Group runs 31 physician family medicine residency programs.
- A candidate interested in teaching is preferred. A leadership role may be available in the future.
- The candidate will be expected to teach at least 1/2 day per week.
- The group would prefer a candidate interested in proving inpatient care but this is not a must. OB is also optional.
- Starting guarantee in the $220K range with full benefits. Physicians go on a productivity schedule after the first year.
About Modesto, California
Modesto, California, attracts those looking for the balance created by a culturally rich city center surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods. Downtown offers lots of entertainment, from concerts to comedy showcases, in both large and intimate venues. The residential areas were the childhood homes of several big-name entertainers like filmmaker George Lucas and actors Jeremy Renner and Timothy Olyphant.
The region's thriving agriculture industry and pleasant weather have influenced landscaping everywhere. Neighborhoods are lined with towering old trees, and numerous parks provide peaceful settings for walks and jogs. Modesto is also encircled by farmland that's focused on feeding the nation and the world with lettuce, grapes, almonds, and dairy products.
Modesto's central valley location puts residents in close proximity to the grandeur of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe, and the cultural attractions of San Francisco.