Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Missouri facility has an opening for temporary family practice coverage. The work schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 4 pm, and you will see about 18 - 24 patients per shift. Boards are not required for this role. Candidates should have their BLS certification. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm
- Boards not required
- BLS certification required
- MO state license required
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.