Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BE/BC Family Medicine Opportunity in Nutley, NJ
- Step in as the Successor for this established patient volume
- Nutley Practice location will soon relocate to BRAND NEW office space for 3 providers nearby
- Part of the Hackensack Meridian Health Network
- Large multi-specialty group
- Monday – Friday, with some extended hours by appointment
- Practice preferences developed to meet your interests
- Opportunity for resident teaching
- High growth service area
- Base Guarantee + wRVU Bonus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Paid CME/401K/Malpractice
The Township of Nutley is located in Essex County NJ, just 11 miles outside of NYC, and comfortably saddled between the Passaic River, Route 3, the GSP and the township of Belleville to the south. With a population of almost 30,000, “perhaps Nutley’s charm and appeal is most evident by the fact that families stay in town from generation to generation and grandchildren and great grandchildren walk the same streets their ancestors trod”.
Kristin GuentherSenior Consultant | Source MedicalCell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.