Enterprise Medical is assisting an innovative, dynamic health organization committed to providing services to all who need them. A non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community?s underserved and culturally diverse people with over 40 sites and clinics throughout the San Diego area. Our Client is currently interviewing Family Medicine physicians to join their team in San Diego, California.
- Clinics are open Monday through Saturday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Dynamic and Diverse work environment with medical scribes to assist with charting
- Our client is looking for a Family Medicine physician to work out of its PACE Center in San Diego.
- San Diego PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), is a coordinated health and social services program for the frail and elderly allowing participants to live at home and be part of the community.
- See patients over the age of 55.
- Candidate with strong desire to work with underserved patient population preferred.
- Spanish speaking is preferred; basic medical Spanish required
- Generous based on background and years of experience.
- Excellent portfolio of benefits including Annual Merit increases, Qualification for Loan Repayment Programs, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance with "Tail" coverage, Annual License Reimbursement, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Sick Leave
About San Diego, California
San Diego embodies laid-back California culture, complete with a boardwalk, surfing communities, and outstanding food! Breathe in the fresh ocean air at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, then gobble down a fresh fish taco at a La Jolla seafood joint.