* Join an established team of Family Medicine physicians who practice 100% Outpatient.
* OB is purely optional.
* A well established Hospitalist team provides 24/7 coverage of your inpatient work.
* The 1:5 night & weekend call is very light and phone call only.
* This is a very physician friendly environment because it is fully physician governed.
* Financially stable employer servicing a captured market with 95,000+ people.
* Competitive two-year initial guarantee.
* 5 weeks of PTO, pension, health, dental, paid malpractice, relo, and on-site child care center.
BASE OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS
This MONTANA town is a great place to raise a family. There are private schools, university, tech school, and one of the best private Liberal Arts colleges is right in town. It has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, no general sales tax, low humidity, and it’s rich in American history. Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, camping, golf, fly-fishing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, and more!
Please e-mail your CV to [Register to View] along then call [Register to View] to discuss position #3612, the interview process, and you.