Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for a full-time physician (family medicine or internal medicine) to treat patients and serve as clinic medical director for a community-based outpatient clinic near Pittsburgh, PA. The team includes two physicians and two nurse practitioners. Clinic operates Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. No nights or weekends.
Our client is a national healthcare firm with locations throughout the United States and growing each year.
Competitive salary, incentive plan, and full range of fringe benefits.
- MD/DO degree;
- Board certification in family medicine or internal medicine;
- Pennsylvania medical license and DEA registration;
- Minimum one year of prior clinical medical practice experience (chronic disease management experience preferred)
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Excellent computer and EMR experience
Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States
Matching Great Employees with Meaningful Careers Since 1960.