Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine job opportunity in Watseka, Illinois**
Located 85m from Chicago, IL
H1 and J1 eligible (2022)
**About the Opportunity**
- Outpatient-only scope of practice
- Turnkey clinic with established patient base
- Very minimal patient call
- Practice located at main campus in Kankakee, IL
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Collegial work environment
- Full network of support services
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
- Production incentive based on worked RVUs
- Commencement Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings, etc.
- Generous Paid Time Off
**About the Organization:**
Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers and have a voice in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find within the Riverside network numerous clinics, community agencies and other health care professionals, where patients can be referred when appropriate.
Nestled about an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience natures splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down a river or drive through the countryside all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars. Go to [Register to View]
to learn more.
**Additional Perks Include:**
- Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and OHare
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee County than the suburbs of Chicago
- Educational opportunities from preschool through college
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States