Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Primary Care Physician - Bilingual
We are seeking a bilingual Primary Care Physician to join our client's professional team. The practice is a community based patient centered primary care that is located in Bradenton, FL. They were founded by veteran health care leaders with a proven track record of success and currently serves over 300,000 patients in their locations across the State of Florida and in Georgia. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity, are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Care Physician Schedule & Benefits
Primary Care Physician Responsibilities
- Schedule: Mon - Fri from 8:30am to 5pm
- No call along with a full support staff. 2 MAs per physician
- On average, 20 patients seen per day
- Competitive compensation
- Potential Sign-On bonus depending on experience
- $1k per year in CME credits and 40 hours of CME time off
- Full benefits package and 401k
- Malpractice coverage
Primary Care Physician Requirements
- Provide holistic care to patients
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Advise patients on needed health changes
- Monitor patient progress and records
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine preferred
- Board eligible is acceptable but must obtain BC within 1 year of employment
- Current medical license in the state of Florida that's in good standing or willing to obtain
- Bilingual (Fluent Spanish) is a MUST
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...