Since opening our first medical center in 1981, Patient First's vision has remained the same: making access to quality medical care as convenient and cost effective as possible. To achieve this objective, we have adopted and continue to embrace many innovative operating systems and practices.
Founded by a physician, Patient First is the leading urgent and primary care provider in the mid-Atlantic region, with 70+ locations in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. We provide a supportive family atmosphere so you feel comfortable while providing care to so many others.
We're expanding our physician family throughout our Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. regions and are actively recruiting for full-time and part-time physicians for our centers.
Over 600 of your colleagues have chosen a career at Patient First and are enjoying the following benefits:
o Team-oriented environment
o Highly-trained support staff
o Comprehensive electronic medical records system
o Flexible schedules
o Excellent compensation
o Career advancement opportunities
o Malpractice liability insurance coverage, including tail
o Generous vacation & CME packages
o Retirement Options:
- 401k plan with a Patient First matching contribution;
- Physician retirement plan funded 100% by Patient First;
o Benefits tailored to individual needs including:
- HMO or PPO health insurance coverage through Anthem;
- Dental insurance coverage through Delta Dental of Virginia;
- Vision insurance coverage through EyeMed;
- Life insurance coverage;
- Short Term and Long Term disability insurance coverage;
- Flexible Spending accounts, both Medical and Dependent Care available
We're actively recruiting for board-certified and board-eligible Family, Internal, and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team. We also have options available for Pediatricians at select locations.
We offer 4 full-time employment statuses that all include Health Insurance, Vacation, and CME benefits. Our full-time position offerings are as follows:
- Full-Time 40: Average 40 hours a week
- Full-Time 35: Average 35 hours a week
- Full-Time 28: Average 28 hours a week
- Weekend Special: 14 weekday hours and 21 weekend hours per week, with one week off each month.