Primary Care Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician ideally with a focus on growing patient population to join our team in Central Florida.. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and be available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
· First year income potential (250K - 300k)
· Fully funded malpractice
· Full office support staff
· Seeing 25 - 30 patients per day
· Very Low Call by phone
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
· Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
· Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
· Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
· Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
· Active Florida Medical License or willing to apply
· Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college