Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are searching for a board certified or eligible Family and Internal Medicine providers to join a 200-provider, physician-owned multi-specialty group on a 1-year partnership track. This group has been serving the community for over 85 years and the physician satisfaction ratings are in the 98 th percentile nationally.
Below is a summary of the opportunity. If you're interested in discussing full details, please reach out to me, Ryan Kalsow, directly at [Register to View]
(text or call) or [Register to View]
• 200-Provider Physician Owned Multi-Specialty Group
• Physician Satisfaction Scores in the 98 th Percentile Nationally
• Open to Family or Internal Medicine - MD or DO
• 1-Year Partnership Track
• Verified Income Between $320,000 - $700,000
• $250,000 Salary + Partnership + wRVU Production
• 4.5 Day Work Week
• Outpatient Only - Optional Inpatient or Urgent Care
• See Full Spectrum of Patients or Specialize in Adult/Geri
• Be Busy From Day 1 - Minimal Competition In The Area
• Incoming Provider To Have 3 Exam Rooms & Office
• 1 MA/LPN - Option To Add More Or A Scribe
• No Formalized Call - Operator and Hospitalists Maintain Call
• Full Comprehensive Benefits
• 6% 401(k) Match and Profit Sharing
• Extremely Welcoming Small City on the Mississippi
• Ranked #1 for Cost of Living and Commute Time-Forbes
• 5 Bed 5 Bath 2k Sq Feet for $310,000
• Ranked #8 for Best Cities to Raise a Family-Forbes
• Top 5 Most Beautiful Towns in America-Rand McNally
• Ranked 6th for Most Affordable Places to Live in the State
• Easy Access to Three Major Metro Areas
• Excellent Cuisine - Locally Owned Restaurants-Locally Grown Food
• $89 Million Dollar Bond Passed to Build New Public Elementary Schools
• A Lot to Do - From Indoor Water Parks to the Symphony
• Regional Airport that Flies into International Airports
• Many Families, Young Professionals, and Retirees Live Here
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...