Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A family medicine position has opened up at the tip of New Zealand's North Island. You can plan on working Monday - Friday, 40-hours per week. A 6 to 12-month commitment is preferred.
You can get started in a few months, and we'll help you get credentialed. Interested? There's more to tell about this locum tenens assignment, so pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday - Friday
- Licensing assistance available
- 6 to 12-month commitment
- BC/BE required
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Global Medical Staffing works coast-to-coast in the U.S. and in outlying territories in high-demand specialties including Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist/Internal Medicine, Primary Care/Family Practice and Psychiatry. We were the first company to recruit North American and European candidates for placement into Australia and New Zealand in the early 90s and we continue to place throughout Australa...