- Actively diagnoses and treats our veterans
- Candidates must be BC IM or FM
- MUST have 4+ years of clinical medical practice in an outpatient setting.
- Refers patient to the VA medical specialist when indicated.
- This is not a VA job, but you are working with Veteran's on the VA's behalf.
- Must provide excellent customer service to each veteran, both in person and over the phone, as well as to fellow colleagues and clinic visitors
- We are seeking those with an energetic and optimistic demeanor with a strong service mentality
- Offering base salary with sign-on bonus, annual incentive compensation plan up to 8% of base salary and excellent Benefits
days, and that's just what it would take to see and do everything in the Bowling Green area. As the Home of the Corvette, we sure love our
fast cars, but the city offers so much more that we think you will be surprised by how much is happening here.
The icing on the Duncan Hines cake is that we're geared for couples, families, and groups with this many options. So come on, rev up the whole
crew or recharge just two in Kentucky's third-largest city...a Classic American Destination!