Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opportunity: Pella, IA**
~ 45m to Des Moines
*Mostly outpatient with the exception of OB*
- Full-time, permanent
- Over 600 babies delivered in 2020
- Schedule: 4 days/week
- Join group of 9 other OB providers
- New Birthing Center in 2017
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Competitive compensation, recruitment and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Retirement
- Teaching opportunities with regional medical schools
**About the Group**
- Advance your career while collaborating with other skilled physicians.
- In a supportive environment, youll enjoy leadership opportunities and benefits designed with your professional and personal development in mind.
- Joint Commission-Accredited Hospital - Share your expertise while working with likeminded, passionate providers at an organization accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Help patients reach the best outcomes possible thanks to our investment in advanced technology
- Perform more than 3,500 surgeries, including da Vinci® robotic-assisted procedures
- Surpass Iowa and national averages for quality of provider-patient communication, according to U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Feel proud to share your expertise and be part of something bigger than yourself. Over the past half-century, our private, nonprofit organization has worked to improve access to and quality of patient care in south central Iowa.
- Be part of a team of dedicated physicians who appreciate the ability to suggest and make changes that are right for our organization and patients. Expect to coordinate services with other helpful experts while also connecting with patients individually.
*Choose from a variety of roles that match your interests and ambitions at our growing, critical access hospital or one of the seven clinics providing services to surrounding communities.*
**Compensation and benefits**
- Competitive salary and benefits - MGMA Midwest Region data used for compensation
- Continuing education scholarships
- Sign-on and referral bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and flexible scheduling that reflects your preferences and gives you time to recharge.
- Tulip Time attended by nearly 200,000 visitors annually
- Vibrant business community including several global industries
- Excellent schools; K-12 private, public and thriving home school options
- Home of Central College
- Adjacent to Lake Red Rock (15,000 acres of water)
- Extensive walking and biking trails and recreation facilities
- Museums, opera house and family-oriented community events
- 45 minutes from Des Moines
- Easy drive to Chicago, Kansas City, Omaha, and the Twin Cities
- Ranked 3rd best city based on economy, affordability, community and quality of life (24/7 Wall Street, 2019)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States