**Primary Care opening in Indiana**
* Located in downtown ***Plymouth, IN*** - 69m from Fort Wayne; 95m from Chicago, IL
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible* Physician to join a growing practice located in Plymouth, Indiana.
* Primarily responsible to assess, evaluate and treat patients in the hospital/medical office setting, under the supervision and collaboration of a physician, by using advanced knowledge and skill to identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, develop and implement treatment plans, evaluate patient outcomes, and collaborate with or refer to a physician in the hospital/medical practice for further care management.
1. The selected Candidate will see patients of a variety of ages.
2. Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures may be performed.
3. Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
4. May be required to maintain active membership status on the medical staff of SJHS-SB and/or SJHS-Ply.
5. Actively demonstrates the organizations mission and core values and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent with these values.
6. Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety, and medical information.
7. Performs complete, accurate history and physical assessment/examination as appropriate for patient setting/type of visit.
8. Orders, performs, and interprets diagnostic tests and accurately, communicates results to patients, completes all documentation, adhering to compliance standards for documentation, coding/billing, and collaborative supervision.
-Reports abnormal findings to collaborative/supervising physician.
9. Prescribes appropriate treatment, pharmacological agents, and/or other non-pharmacological interventions. Completes simple and complex procedures independently. Reports adverse patient responses to collaborative/supervising physician.
10. Provides direct patient and family education regarding patient medical condition/disease process, treatment methodologies, outcomes management, wellness, and prognosis.
11. Determines the effectiveness of patient care plans, treatment, and interventions through reassessment and modifies as necessary to achieve patient health status goals. Reports significant plan changes to collaborative/supervising physician.
12. Responsible for communication with physicians regarding variations from normal and evaluation of patient outcomes. Collaborates with physicians and other members of the health care team to provide an individualized plan of care. Delegates care within the scope of practice.
13. Participates in the medical record, patient care, quality assurance, process improvement, and compliance audits, evaluations, and follow-up.
14. Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness in handling schedule coverage and service excellence.
15. Performs other duties consistent with the purpose of job, effective operation of medical practice, and access/delivery of care to patients as directed.