- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Fully funded malpractice, CME, 401K
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on
- No call
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Active Texas Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish