- Competitive compensation based on experience plus bonus
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance, & PTO, Fully funded malpractice, CME with time off
- Renewal payment of medical state license, DEA, and NICA
- Physician Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine of Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification Family medicine or Internal Medicine
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.