Pipestone Medical Group/Avera Health is seeking a board eligible or board certified family practice physician.
- Employed position with Avera McKennan Hospital
- Call schedule 1:6
- Market area 11,500
- Pipestone County Medical Center – 25 Bed Critical Access Hosital
- eICU & eEmergency
- Level IV Trauma Center designation
- 64-slice CT scanner
- MRI in-house, ultrasound, dexa, digital mammo
- 24 hour ER with weeknight and weekend coverage by Acute Care, Inc.
- Average 75 deliveries per year
- Multi-specialty clinic; OB/GYN, Orthopedics, General Sugery, Family Practice
- New facility construction underway. Clinic completion Feb 2016, Hospital completion 2017.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Population 4,600
- Popular destination with a beautiful downtown Historic District and the Pipestone National Monument
- New outdoor Aquatic Center
- Performing Arts Center
- Public school system, K-12, 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Wide range of youth and adult public recreational activities
- 50 mile drive to Sioux Falls, SD
- 3.5 hour drive to the Twin CitiesPipestone is a family friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to establish a family medicine practice.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]