Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine - Faculty Position in Indiana
Located in Richmond, IN
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Core Faculty for the dual accredited Family Medicine Residency Program which started in 2015 with its first PGY1 class.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty members devote the majority (at least 60%) of their professional effort to the residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program.
- The residency program is unopposed and approved for 18 resident slots. Enjoy teaching in a single hospital community with low managed care enviornment, supportive medical staff, and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Provides care to patients at the assigned Family Practice Center.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in program development and includes market competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching
- 60% Faculty Responsibilities
- 40% Family Medicine Clinic
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Interest is OB
- Seeking Osteopathic Recognition
- Excellent Compensation
- Signing Bonus - $60, 000
- Student Loan Assistance - $100,000
- Full Hospital Benefits
Richmond, IN has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States