- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No OB
- No Call – a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Primary Care office is adjacent to affiliate hospital, O’Connor Hospital
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
- Visa Support
Delhi, NY is located along the Catskill Scenic Trail in Delaware County. With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, Delhi provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community and pride within the village. The school system is excellent and has been recognized as one of the best high schools in New York by US News and World Reports. Delhi is home to the State University at Delhi and has over 3,400 undergraduate students. Approximately two and one-half hours from New York City, Delhi is a second home to many people.
Bassett Healthcare Network – Delhi is an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]