- One physician, one FNP and two PA’s
- Traditional outpatient practice Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- No OB
- No Call – a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Cohesive and collegial work relationships with commitment to staff development/education
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State programs
Nestled in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, Oneonta, a city of just under 15,000 people is characterized as a friendly community--one that is proud of its diversity, stability and beauty. Residents and visitors alike are attracted to Oneonta because of its friendliness, its reputation as a great place to raise a family, its safety, and the overall perception that it is a family oriented community. The City is home to two colleges, State University of New York at Oneonta and Hartwick College, a private liberal arts college. The area offers multiple four-season recreational and cultural activities and is easily accessible to Binghamton, Albany and Utica.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]