Family Medicine Opportunity - Somerset, PA (Pittsburg Suburb, Rolling Hills, Dairy Farms)
UPMC Somerset is seeking a compassionate, patient-focused board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our growing Primary Care team. This full-time opportunity is in the Somerset, Pennsylvania area, only an hour south of downtown Pittsburgh.
J1 & H1 Visa Accepted
About the position(s):
• Patient population ranges from Infant to Geriatric
• Allscripts EMR
• Phone-only call
• Both urgent and walk-in care
• Innovative care model, optimizing provider-patient interaction
• Health, life and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Competitive compensation structure
• Sign on Bonus and CME allowance
• Student loan reimbursement and relocation expenses
About UPMC Somerset:
UPMC Somerset Hospital is a 118 licensed-bed hospital which cares for about 3,900 inpatients, more than 140,000 outpatients, and nearly 18,000 emergency cases annually.
The hospital presently has a complement of medical/surgical beds, pediatric beds, obstetric/gynecology beds, nursery cribs, an intensive coronary care unit, skilled nursing beds, and an adult, adolescent and child neuropsychiatric service with a 18-bed hospital-based unit.
Other medical staff physicians serve the hospital through the consulting staff and courtesy staff. An emeritus staff completes the medical staff at Somerset Hospital. In all, 160 physicians and dentists enjoy hospital privileges.
• Qualified applicants must possess an MD or equivalent
• Board-certified or board-eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
• Will consider 2020 grads
More than just competitive pay and benefits, package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety
, Dignity & Respect
, Caring & Listening
, Responsibility & Integrity
, Excellence & Innovation
play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]