Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine Opportunity - Sauk Centre, MN (Short Drive to Minneapolis, Mini-Metro, 4-Season Recreation)
Full spectrum with support from a large health system. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle while practicing full-spectrum family medicine in Central Minnesota’s beautiful lake country. Our physicians provide acute, chronic, preventive, OB, geriatrics and ER care.
• Large Sign-on Bonus
• Additional compensation for ER coverage
• Seven physicians with advanced practice provider support
• Part of a large health system
• All physicians provide ER & OB care, C/S available with back-up system
• Call is less than once per week; 1:7
• Outreach resources
• Saturday morning clinic and hospital rounds
• Critical access hospital, nursing home, independent living apts and clinic under one roof
Sauk Centre, Minnesota
- Outpatient clinic, a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and a Long Term Care Facility, all under one roof
- New addition to clinic
- Part of the CentraCare Health since 2011
- All of the facilities are connected and located on the Sauk Lake.
- There are approximately 175 employees of the Hospital and Nursing Home.
- Specialists provide outreach
- Located in the heart of Minnesota, midway between the Twin Cities and Fargo at the crossroads of Interstate 94 and Highways 71 and 28, 45 minutes from St. Cloud and 100 miles from Minneapolis.
- Community of 4,300 people
- On the Lake Wobegon Bike Trail
- Home to the first Nobel Prize winning author Sinclair Lewis. He was born and raised in Sauk Centre. The town was his inspiration for Main Street, the novel of small town life. Book Published in 1920. His home is now a museum.
- Four-season recreation
- Excellent schools
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...