Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a very Prominent, expanding, NYC-based Medical School Physician Practice is seeking well-trained Family Medicine physician to join a new practice being opened in the Hamptons to service existing patients from NYC and new patients who are now living in this area. Our client seeks to hire a well-trained Family Medicine physician to provide traditional outpatient medical care focusing on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of both common and complex diseases for patients of all ages. The physician should be interested in developing continuous long-term therapeutic relationships with a panel of patients.
- A graduate of a three-year ACGME accredited residency program.
- Board-Certified or Board-Eligible, American Board of Family Medicine
- Team player who is accessible to his/her patients.
- Willing to work a traditional Monday through Friday schedule.
- Personally invested in the success of the practice
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Committed to a long-term employment relationship
- Willing to relocate or live locally becoming an active member of the community in Suffolk County
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very market competitive salary, guaranteed for up to 3 years
- Claims made malpractice policy, paid by the practice
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- 403-B Retirement
- After three years phenomenal tuition benefits for children
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...