Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client is a community health center that serves more than 50,000 patients per year. With a wide-ranging focus in creating healthy communities, prevention and wellness programs and the treatment of diseases; they accept patients regardless of their ability to pay. This Federally qualified health Center expands to new communities, improve and firmly develop service, and continue to uphold the highest quality of patient-centered, affordable health care.
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Location: Westchester & Putnam County
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:30am 5:00pm, some Saturday s 9:00am 2:00pm.
- Experience: 2+ years (there will be only one other doctor at the site. The current doctor there is getting promoted within the company, hence a need for a physician to take their old position.)
- Patient Load: 18-24 patients per day
- Very competitive salary: Up to $180k + 8-12% bonus. Generous PTO, CME benefits
- Possible Loan Forgiveness with a 2-year commitment they will assist in getting you $50k to your student loans.
- All major insurances: (health, life, disability, malpractice)
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- New York State Medical License
- Medical Spanish Proficiency
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...