Optum is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team in Carson, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 5 PM
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient setting only
- Established patient panel; primarily adult/senior base
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in managed care setting preferred
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Supplemental Compensation
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.