Join one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center's (FQHC) in the state with 13 clinic sites across Southwest Pennsylvania:
* Outpatient only Family Medicine with a warm, family-like culture
* Work/Life Balance: No call, no weekends, option for part-time or full-time
* Resources include On-site lab, X-ray, and Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Dental Services, Women's Health, Podiatry, Cardiology, etc.
Competitive Compensation package with up to 100K Student Loan Repayment, benefits package:
* Enjoy the stability of an annual base salary with additional bonus incentives
* Generous PTO and CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
* Malpractice Immunity due to federal tort reform
Experience Pittsburgh, a thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million:
* "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
* Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams
* Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
* University rich area with graduate programs at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne, etc.
For more information, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
[Register to View]