- Regional partnership of health professionals who share support services to maintain excellent care
- 300 locations in 100 communities in the 5-state region of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska
- Includes hospitals, primary care clinics, specialty care clinics, long term care facilities, retirement communities, home medical equipment outlets and research centers
- Over 14,000 employees
- Avera Health has over 2.1 million clinic and hospital visits per year
- Facilities known for medical excellence, technological innovation, and a commitment to meeting the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of all patients.
AVERA MEDICAL GROUP
- Integrated physicians’ network of Avera Health
- More than 800 professionals providing focused patient care
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Avera eCARE leverages interactive video and computer technology to extend specialty services through eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, ePrescribing, eLTC and eStroke.
Sioux Falls is South Dakota’s largest city and the county seat of Minnehaha County. It serves as a healthcare, governmental, law enforcement and financial hub for the area. With a population of 200,000, the city has been judged by Money Magazine as the “best place to live in America” for its quality of life, including its low crime rate, high-quality education, clean air and water, lack of traffic congestion, and friendly residents.
Sioux Falls offers a diverse blend of manufacturing, banking, financial industries, medical services, transportation, communications, and wholesale/retail trade for service and business opportunities. Because South Dakota has no corporate income tax,
NO STATE INCOME TAX, and no business inventory tax, over 2,500 new jobs are created each year with new businesses and expansions of existing businesses.
The city is a great place to raise a family. The public school system offers an array of educational opportunities, with 22 elementary schools, five middle schools, and four senior high schools. There are also 13 private schools affiliated with various religious and private organizations. The post-secondary opportunities include five colleges, nearby state universities (including the University of South Dakota Medical School), and a number of business and vocational schools.
Recreational activities abound in Sioux Falls, thanks to the city’s system of 80 parks, many of which are based on the Big Sioux River Greenway that provides 25 miles of paved bike trails that circle the city. Soccer and hockey are especially popular and are played on 29 soccer fields, nine skating rinks, and two hockey rinks. Sioux Falls offers 2 private and 5 public golf courses and features over 30 courses, which are located within a 45-minute drive. Also a regional sporting hub, Sioux Falls is host to professional teams: the Skyforce basketball team, the Pheasants baseball team, the Storm indoor football team, the Stampede hockey team, and the Spitfire soccer team. The Avera Sports Institute is leading the way by providing comprehensive sports training, rehabilitation and enhancement programs in a 40,000 square foot year-round athletic training center.
The arts are prominent in Sioux Falls with the $32 million Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science, a community cultural and educational center providing entertainment options to residents and visitors alike. The Pavilion features a performing arts center, a domed Omni theater, a hands-on science museum, and an expanded display area for the Civic Fine Arts Center. The Sioux Falls Symphony Orchestra and the Community Concert Association perform in the Pavilion several times a year; other performing arts groups include the Friends of Traditional Music and the Sioux Falls Community Playhouse.
Shopping in Sioux Falls ranges from the convenience of the Empire Mall with 180 stores to the warmth of quaint shopping centers. There are over 230 restaurants, ranging from fast food to exquisite fine dining rooms with elegant service.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]