**Family Medicine opening in rural Pennsylvania**
* Located in ***Warren, PA*** - 30 miles from Jamestown, NY
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a rural, independent, Northwestern PA hospital.
* Our hospital might only have 85 beds - but we have a lot to offer
* Outpatient diagnostics, 24-hour Emergency Department, Walk-in Care, Inpatient Medical/Surgical unit, Critical Care Unit, Maternity, and Behavioral Health.
* Comprehensive Cancer Center (MedOnc and RadOnc)
* 4 Very New OR's, a separate but adjacent Endoscopy Suite, and a Delivery OR
* We are a 2 time top 100 hospital award winner, and in the top 5 list of best employers in the county
* A new partnership with Allegheny Health Network and LECOM Health
* Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 AM until 4:30 PM
* This position does require an active PA license.
Warren, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in the Northwest part of the state, near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir and has something to offer everyone. Warren offers a wide range of outdoor recreational activities such as fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, golfing and skiing. It is also a center for music and the arts through our Library Theatre, Warren Players, Civic Orchestra, and the nearby Chautauqua Institution. Warren is a friendly place to raise a family and offers good public and private schools in safe neighborhoods. In close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Erie, the options are unlimited for quick trips to a larger city.