Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
F/T Hospice/Palliative Care * Potential Associate Medical Director
• Attend and actively participate in weekly meeting(s) of the Hospice Interdisciplinary Group (“IDG”), providing clinical leadership guidance and medical expertise to the other members of the IDG.
• Provide accurate and timely documentation of all patient care services personally provided.
• As a member of the IDG, participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing revision of an initial and subsequent comprehensive plan of care (“POC”) for each patient.
• Assume responsibility for medical care of Hospice patients in conjunction with the attending physician and IDG, including providing for the general medical needs of hospice patients to the extent that such needs are not met, in whole or in part, by the attending physician, including but not limited to assuming responsibility for patient care, writing prescriptions (including for controlled substances), and signing death certificates.
• Participate in physician services to Hospice for routine and emergency situations
• Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• SALAY/BENEFITS: Competitive financial package will be offered including, health benefits, 403b retirement saving plan, vacation, CME reimbursement, malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, and starting bonus may be available. If you have any interest in this position please contact [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
regarding job MD100d(D
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Cambridge Medical Professionals has a combined forty years of recruitment experience. Our firm recruits Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Primary Health Care physicians and Nurse Practitioners. Cambridge Medical Professionals are your personal recruiting firm.