- Full-scope, outpatient family medicine conveniently located on the Penn
- Highlands Huntingdon hospital campus
- Employed position in our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers
- Highly Competitive Compensation <<<
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus (For 3 year commitment. Higher sign-on potential for longer commitment or in lieu of Educational Loan Assistance) <<<
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance<<<
- Residency Stipend Program
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction of new Medical Office and
Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]