Locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system includes nine hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The system employs more than 950 primary care and specialty providers, and we are growing.Practice Highlights
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient role
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4 day work week option.
- Inpatient coverage needed throughout the year at the adjoining hospital.
- Position requires some inpatient/outpatient pediatric care coverage, newborns and newborn resuscitations (NRP certified).
- Call is in rotation with the group. Admit to local Medical Center.
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome to apply
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- Clinical Pharmacists available for remote consult
- Medical Assistant paired with provider
- RN and APC Support
- Private Office Space
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing, and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky.