- Community-based outpatient ambulatory primary care—no obstetrics, deliveries, gynecological procedures, or dermatology procedures required
- Enjoy an incredible work-life balance—100% outpatient role with 36 hours of patient care per week
- Focus solely on patient care—no admin responsibilities
- Academic appointment with a top-ranked university available
- Opportunity to teach residents and participate in medical student education
- Excellent culture and a tremendous amount of flexibility
- Multiple locations throughout the Chicago metro area
- System-wide Epic EMR system
- Ramp up to a full patient panel within 18 months
- Competitive guaranteed base salary for first two years + uncapped RVU production bonus immediately available + academic benefits
Community Information—Live and work in Chicago!
The third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is filled with excitement and sought-after attractions, including Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, and many more of the city’s well-known distinctions. With endless opportunities to explore and seek adventure in every season, Chicago has something for everyone.
- A variety of remarkable living options, including in downtown or in Chicago’s exquisite surrounding suburbs
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
- Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
- Endless amenities, including an international airport and professional sports teams
- Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #5 in “Best Cities in the U.S.”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine