- Full-time: 1.0 FTE, no weekend clinic work. We’re flexible with setting up a non-traditional schedule. 1 weekday evening required.
- [Register to View] includes: already established, strong family practice base, plus Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, & Endocrinology.
- Call: 1:11 for office call. With ED no-doc call you can either participate or have the hospitalists see your inpatients. FP ED no-doc call would be 1:12.
- 3 options for pediatric in-patient coverage: 1) You have the option to follow your in-patient pediatric patients & well-babies in the nursery or 2) Participate in a Call 1:6 sub-FP group who follow their pediatric in-patients or 3) Be out-patient only.
- Market Competitive Compensation Package which includes, but not limited to a two-year guarantee, moving bonus, prod/qual bonus attainment from day one of employment; dollar amount paid per wRVU over base and quality metrics are physician-driven, plus 5 weeks Paid Time Off to name a few of our benefits.
- Enjoy consultation & collaboration with nearly 120 physicians in 38 medical specialties, which includes 24 PCPs and 8 Pediatricians. We also have Interventional Radiologists, Endocrinologists, Hospitalist Team, advanced Cardiovascular services, Hem/Onc, RadOnc, Ortho&Spine, Urol, GI, InfDis, Neph – with inpt Dialysis, ENT, Eye, Ob/Gyne, etc.
- At the hospital we have a dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing where all nurses are PALS trained and a beautiful Family Birthing Suite/Level II Perinatal Unit (500-600 births/yr), 8 LDRP rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms. Our tertiary hospital is Loyola Medicine, Chicago.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program. We also have a Sleep Center, 24/7 CATH Lab, Tele-Psych at the hospital and 4 LCSWs in primary care clinics, phenomenal ED & Radiology departments (both groups have been with us for approximately 20yrs+), Breast Health Nurse Navigator, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Our organization has a service area population of 170,000 residents. Choose to live within the 20 communities that we serve that have excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods. We have built-in connections with local employers, schools and other places for social connection!
- You have a true voice in decision-making here! Be part of our active medical staff committees, physician advisory councils and engaging healthcare center meetings.
- Gain great learning experiences with us and teaching opportunities are available with medical, nursing and NP/PA students.
Senior Consultant | Source Medical
Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View] style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank" [Register to View] Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the link">[Register to View]