Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hiring an Academic Family Medicine Physician for an innovative, state of the art community health center. Seeking to hire a full time Academic Family Medicine Physician who is committed to the underserved population. Work collaboratively within team of experienced, diverse providers in a practice committed to serving our community. Join an organization that supports a healthy work life balance while making a great impact on the lives of many we serve. Opportunities to precept medical students from a top medical school is offered.
- Providing excellent clinical care for patients of all ages.
- Prenatal, postpartum and newborn outpatient care.
- Working within a team and collaborative model at a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Teach and train residents
- NY State Medical License
- Board Certified or board eligible in Family Medicine
- Current BCLS and DEA Certificates
- Effective interpersonal, communication, organizational, and management skills
- Familiarity with EMR system (EPIC is a plus)
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...