This job is archived
Not-for-profit team-based, mission-driven federally qualified health center that seeks to be a national model in rural primary healthcare. We believe that all people deserve access to excellent healthcare, and our objective is to eliminate health disparities in our service area.
We are seeking mission minded and community focused Internists, Family Medicine physicians and Pediatricians for our clinics in southern AZ. Opportunities available at our Benson, Bisbee, Elfrida, Sierra Vista and Douglas clinics.
Our goal is to provide quality, affordable healthcare to the entire family, through our county-wide network of locations and extensive programs/services. We provide Family care, Internal Medicine services, Pediatric care, Dental services, Behavioral
Health services, Diabetic Education, Patient Care Coordination, and mobile health services.
Come join one of the most well respected FQHC’s in the state. Great group of Providers consisting of MD’s/DO’s, NP’s, RD's, pharmacists and BHC's. Integrative health model with a community focused mentality in an extremely family friendly environment.
· No in-patient responsibilities
· Light phone call equally distributed among providers.
· Flexible scheduling with FT, .8 FTE and sabbatical positions available.
· 6 weeks’ paid time off to start
· 16+ patients per day
· Average Compensation is well above $200,000+
· Relocation assistance offered
· Cell Phone and flexible CME stipends
· Multiple bonus and internal ‘moonlighting’ opportunities available
· J1 and H1 compatible
This truly is one of the best primary care openings in the Southwest. Join a friendly, community focused environment with a great group of providers, leaders and patients.