This job is archived
Well-respected, highly accredited multi-specialty medical group that has been in practice for over 30 years in the Hudson River Valley area. We have 3 office locations and 18 providers on our team. Our physicians and healthcare team is committed to providing high quality, patient-focused medical care in Ulster, Dutchess, Greene, and Columbia counties. We work together to continually improve the quality of care we provide to you, and embrace the spirit of teamwork, keeping an open mind, and a willingness to face challenges with positive attitudes.
- We are seeking an experienced Primary Care/Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician to provide support services for our practice in our Woodstock and/or Kingston offices. Other office locations in the Hudson River Valley area available.
- Our expanding offices are looking for qualified physicians to become part of our healthcare team.
- Our practice is 100% patient driven.
- Our practice is NCQA Certified as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, Specialty Medical Home, and has additionally received recognition by NCQA for Diabetes.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Flexible schedule for weekday and weekend coverage
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a Primary Care or Outpatient Clinic
- We offer a very competitive salary and benefit packages.
- We consider our employees family and rely on teamwork to provide excellence in care for our patients.
- Providers are expected to examine patients with acute issues, build a patient panel, and provide possible support for specialists. Documentation in EMR (Medent) a must. Training provided.