What if all the work of creating a thriving practice was done for you and all you had to do was treat patients? What if you could have the option to be an owner in that practice? What if you had a team that not only rooted for you but actively contributed to the health of your practice? Then this is the dream opportunity for the right CA licensed Family Physician. Maybe that's you!
What we are looking for: We are looking for someone that truly believes that healthcare is driven by a collaboration of vested medical professionals. You are excited about being a consistent and long-term provider of care that believes in quality over quantity and non-invasive treatment approaches first.
Continuum Family Health follows a direct primary care model. Direct primary care is a subscription-based model that provides significant benefits to both patients and physicians. Such benefits would be personalized follow up for each patient and lower patient loads per day for physicians. Imagine being able to provide the appropriate amount of team per patient to truly meet their healthcare needs.
Why work at this Company? Continuum Family Health is an innovative, fast growing primary care practice changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We deploy a team-based, data-driven approach to delivering care at the highest level, allowing providers to develop long-term relationships with our patients and spend more time helping them meet their healthcare goals. We’re looking for passionate individuals committed to improving the lives of our community. We are currently looking for a Physician to join our team!
As a member of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Optional participation in our shareholder equity plan
- Annual earning potential up to $225k
- Flexible office schedule
- Weekends & holidays off
- Shared call responsibilities
- 6-12 visits per day
- Health insurance stipend
- Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D policies
- 2 weeks paid leave
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Flexible personal time off pending proper appropriation of schedule and duties
- Licensing fees and liability insurance reimbursement
- CME yearly allowance
- Professional Development Assistance
Our physicians are supported by a close-knit team of healthcare and administrative professionals, including on-site physical therapy, massage therapy, nutritionist and online business support. Our team helps to alleviate the administrative burden so that you can focus on what matters most: delivering exceptional care to our patients. Continuum Family Health is an independent Primary care office within an integrated care model including on-site orthopedics and OrthoBiologics. Come be a part of a young and energetic organization looking to transform the way that healthcare is delivered while growing the joy in your work and life!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $205,000.00 annually with potential to earn more
- Geriatrics, 1 year (Optional)
- Internal / Family Medicine, 1 year (Recommended)
- Doctorate (Required) MD/DO
- United States (Required)
- California Licensure strongly preferred
- Office location with occasional remote work option
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented: Quality and precision-focused
- Innovative: Welcoming challenges to the status quo
- Outcome-oriented: Results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented: Supportive of our team, our patients and families, and our community with a focus on fairness
- Team-oriented: Cooperative, collaborative, and imaginative
This is the heart of our organization and we actively engage in these practices.
- Other forms
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable: More reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented: Enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented: Would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Primary Care