- Board Certified
- Completed Family Medicine Residency
- Eligible for a MO license
- Competitive Salary <<<
- Complete Benefits Package <<<
- Vacation - Two weeks after one year (time earned available for use after six months), three weeks after five years, and four weeks after fifteen years
- Personal Days – Earn up to 3 after one year of employment (includes Birthday Holiday) Holidays - 8 per year after 30 days of employment, to include:
- Holidays - 8 paid holidays per year after 30 days of employment
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Retirement - LAGERS (Missouri Local Government Employees Retirement System) - totally funded by MMC after 6 months of continuous employment, vested after 5 continuous years of service. Employees may set-up and fund a 457 plan also.
- Short Term Disability - Provided at no cost to the employee after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance - Offered after 60 days of employment.
- Dental and Vision Insurance - Offered to employees after 90 days of employment.
- Life Insurance - Paid for by the facility after 90 days of employment.
- Compassionate Leave - Up to 3 days for immediate family
- Professional Liability Insurance - provided by the facility for any work related liability while you are functioning as an agent of MMC.
- Additional Employee Prescription Benefit - Prescriptions may also be filled at the facility pharmacy at the facility's cost plus 10%, providing substantial savings to the employee. This is limited to prescriptions for the employee (including retirees), spouse and dependents.
- Educational Benefits - MMC employees may apply for financial assistance through the MMC Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]