- 1 day per week carrying ER phone.
- 1:4 ER call weekend
- Hospital rounds on their own patients during the week
- Typical benefits; health, dental, retirement, death policy
- Scheduled in clinic four days per week -- Monday through Friday
- 6 inpatients per day and hope to double this number with case management/swing bed efforts
- 14 ER patients per day
- Strong school system
- Good economy
- CT – less than a year old
- Portable x-ray
- Cardiac stress treadmill
- bone density
- lab -- very nice lab for a hospital our size, we also have microbiology
- Physical therapy -- Program is very strong and is growing
- Surgery --2 general surgeon comes multiple times a month and does several procedures/surgeries, podiatrist coming one day each week and performing different surgeries, doing 8- cataract surgeries each month, cardiologist comes two times each month with Nurse Practitioner seeing patients the other two.