You will receive a competitive compensation package, quality bonuses, RVU bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. A residency stipend is available, if applicable.
You will enjoy working in the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area in Southeastern Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer visitors a year-round outdoor paradise.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Competitive compensation
- RVU incentives
- Quality bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Final-year residents welcome, stipend available
- 300 days of sunshine per year
- Tri-Cities area of Washington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail