**Family Medicine opportunity in Richmond, IN**
- Richmond is located 73 miles east of Indianapolis and 67 miles northwest of Cincinnati.
- 72,000 person service area
*Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine ***Core Faculty for dual accredited Family Medicine Residency Program*** which started in 2015 with its first PGY1 class*
- Core Faculty members devote the majority (at least 60%) of their professional effort to the residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program.
- Provides care to patients at the assigned Family Practice Center.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in program development and includes market competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Must maintain Board Certification Status
- Must obtain/maintain Medical License in the state of Indiana
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare and Medicaid
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching
- Three or more years of practice as a physician
- OB interest
- Inpatient and Outpatient
**About the Hospital:**
217-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana. Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000! In 2008, opened a brand new Hospital, Outpatient Care Center and Medical Office Building after outgrowing their 100 year old campus! Quality and technology is top notch! Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting the hospital's program in the top 13% nationally.
The well-rounded medical staff of just over 200 physicians is large to offer many specialties and sub-specialties, but also small enough that you get to know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
**About the Community:**
Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.