**Family Medicine opening in Wisconsin**
* Located in ***Shawano, WI*** - 39m from Green Bay
* Full time, permanent
* Employed opportunity
* Seeking a BE/BC Full Scope Family Medicine Physician
* OB optional
* 1:12 Hospitalist on call rotation (Monday-Friday once every 12 weeks shared with an APC)
* Each physician has exam rooms and a shared pool of MAs, triage nurses, receptionists, coders, transcriptionists, ancillary techs and business office staff
* Ancillary services include full service lab, digital X-Ray, MRI, CT and Mammography all onsite
* Multi-Specialty Support in orthopedic care, cardiology, urology, pulmonary, dermatology, nephrology, ENT and ophthalmology and neurology
* EPIC EMR utilized across the system
* Employed position with a flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a four, or four and a half day work week with OB Optional
* After a 2 year period of time, the physician will move to an incentive compensation plan
* Option to go on the compensation plan after one year if the physician meets financial targets.
* Paid Time Off: 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays
* CME: $4,500/year; 10 days/year for the first and second years
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund
* Licensing/Board Fees
* 403b and 457b Retirement Plans
* Legal Plan Option
SHAWANO COUNTY - Our beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provide the perfect backdrop for a memorable get-away full of recreational and cultural activities.In Shawano County, there is so much to do & see for all ages. It's the perfect place to kick back and relax or kick it into high gear:
* 134 Lakes and multiple streams and parks; you can camp, hunt, fish, boat, sail, canoe, golf, downhill/cross country ski, hike, bird watch, and raft.
* 300 miles of marked snowmobile trails.
* 100 miles of hiking/biking trails combined.
* 13,000 acres of public hunting grounds (state-owned Navarino Wildlife area)
* Shawano Lake, 6,000 acres of freshwater, any water enthusiasts dream.
* Wolf River, which offers world-class canoeing, tubing, and whitewater rafting.
Five major highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
* Distance to Appleton: 44 miles
* Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles