This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and loan repayment available. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a retirement package.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a delightful location in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, livable, and welcoming with a gentler way of life. You will feel at home as you find your neighbors friendly and accommodating. In addition, you will be a short drive away from Chattanooga for bigger city amenities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM or FP job, contact CompHealth today.
- Flexible schedule
- No procedures
- Administrative and mid-level support
- Light patient census
- Work/life balance
- Integrative EMR system
- Several large cities in the region to live in or visit
- Competitive base salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail