- Length of Need: May 2020 - December 2020
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (8AM - 5PM)
- Outpatient Primary Care setting treating up to 16 patient per day
- Board Certification in Family Medicine - Required
- What is the minimum length of commitment requirement? 3 months with the ability to extend due to credentialing.
- Procedures/Cases Required: No
- Certifications/Qualifications Required Contractually Required – BLS, DEA, No actions on license, Medicare, Medi-Cal enrolled, No actions that would prevent HP from being granted privileges.
- Board Certified Required: Contractually Required – Board Certified Family Medicine
- Active State License Required? Contractually Required – Active unrestricted California License – licensing candidates will not be considered.
- CSR/DEA Requirements Contractually Required – DEA Sched 2- 5