*Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
*Manages the physician/patient relationship.
*Participates in systemwide health management initiatives.
*Provides input into the practice site s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
*Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
*Receives and resolves patient complaints.
*Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
*Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
Benefits are effective day-one include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance