Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine physician needed in Rome, GA (SA197298) (SA197298)
The Stembridge Agency, LLC
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice of three physicians. Recent residency graduates are welcome. As the largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Georgia, with 150 physicians over 37 specialties, the Clinic offers comprehensive care to patients of Northwest Georgia, Northeast Alabama and Southeast Tennessee.
• 3 Physicians in a well-established, high volume practice
• Outpatient care only
• Exceptional sub-specialty support
• Imaging and laboratory services on-site
• State-of-the-art technology with integrated EMR and electronic prescribing
• Experienced office staff
• Collegial working relationship with partners
• Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits, five weeks paid time off and continuing education time off
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...