This position is offering a strong compensation package. Partnership and investment plans are offered as well. You will also receive loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, a 401K with employer match, a 457b plan, relocation assistance, 4 weeks of PTO, 6 holidays, 480 hours of sick time, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice with tail.
You will enjoy living in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Work for a well-established group
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:6 outpatient call only
- H-1B visas welcome
- Partnership and investment plans offered
- State-of-the-art facility with brand new equipment
- Base, RVUs, and fees/licenses stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail