Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine Physician needed in Richmond, TX
- Credentialing Time: 2-3 days
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Patients per day: 5-15
- EMR: Cerner/Iris
- Specialty: FP or IM will take GPs does not require Board Certification
- Worksite: Richmond State Supported Living Center
- City, state: Richmond, TX
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing
- Certification needs (BLS, ACLS, & DEA required): DEA
- Schedule/call: Hours 8:15 am-5:15 pm, M-F with required on call as scheduled by the Facility.
- Patients per day: will only see residents of the facility, intake physicals, routine coughs, colds, flus etc
- Other pertinent info: State funded facility providing care for MHMR residents with developmental/intellectual disabilities.
This case load will be around 50 people. They will see approximately 5-15 patients per day for acute illness, injury or follow-up. They will perform clinics in the morning, and annual physicals/meetings in the afternoon.Must have an absolutely clean record – no history of sanctions by the Medical Board.
- Must have current Texas License; DEA; NPI; and CPR/BLS.
Coppell, Texas, United States
Staff Care is the nation's leading locum tenens staffing firm, matching physicians, advanced practitioners, and dentists on a temporary basis with hospitals, medical groups, medical clinics, individual practices, networks, government institutions and managed care entities.